While I chip away at the rewrite of The Book of The Crowman, here’s my latest:
It’s almost a month since the launch of Black Feathers – book one of the two-part Black Dawn series.
Some happy-stats of how it’s gone so far:
• 750 shelf adds on Goodreads
• Over 40 very positive online reviews, including Publishers’ Weekly
• Great magazine reviews in SciFi Now and SFX
• Made the Buy One, Get One Half Price shelves in WH Smith
• Made the 3 for 2 promotion in Blackwell’s
• Number 5 in the fiction chart in Blackwell’s, Edinburgh
• Over 1200 views of the trailer
Following the London Book Fair I heard from my agent that Blood Fugue is still selling well. It recently received high praise from the BFS and This Is Horror, if you’d like to find out more.
The contract to re-print MEAT and Garbage Man has been amended giving Andrews UK worldwide rights in English. This will make both titles available in e-book and print in America, Canada and Australia for the first time. The e-book will be enhanced with media content and watch out for the brand new cover art – can’t wait to see it!
I’ve been on three recent podcasts – This Is Horror, NOObs on a Plane and Scrolls – talking about projects old and new as well as being grilled in-depth about Splinters.
Finally, my This Is Horror chapbook Roadkill has gone on sale.
For the moment, I’ve got my head down making The Book of The Crowman shine with Black Light. I probably won’t make much noise until that job’s done…